March 15-March 22, 2008
During this time I will be in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
as a part of a team of 30 people working with those
who live and work in a local dump; holding a VBS program for children; and ministering to women at a local prison.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pray.

The most important support I can receive is to know that there are people praying for me as I prepare to go on this trip and while I am in Honduras.

Specifically to pray that
  • God would prepare my heart for my time in Honduras. This trip will prove to be an emotional challenge as I work with the poorest people I have ever encountered.
  • That I would be obedient to His voice.
  • That God would unify our team--It will be crucial that we work for a common goal and with a unified mission. With 30 people together for a week, at times, this can be very difficult.
  • That God would provide financially for all the team's needs.
Thank you!
Let me know that you are praying.

No comments: